Monday, February 20, 2012

Red Ribbons Feb/March 2012

So, here we are again!
I already arrived Kuala Lumpur exactly two weeks ago...quiet a lot happend so far:

After 20hours of flight from Hamburg, Germany I arrived KL Sentral and Jaslyne picked me up, we went to the flat and I got to know two nice dutch girl, Lisa and Mariette. Later that day I met Sany and Huyen, both from Vietam.
Because it was Lisa´s birthday they decided to go out to have dinner and I decided to join them!
When we arrived the flat I fell into the bed like a stone and I slept incredibly 15hours, but that was really necessary!

In the first week, we got to know the crash pad school and the PT Foundation. Caused by the fact, that we would like to do more stuff here, we asked Sayle, the person who is responsable for us at the PT, if he knows any extra work for us: he did!

The next day we arrived at PT, Sayle told us to go to the other department of PT, the Sexworker, Transgender and positiv living people department.
There we got to know Mitch, she is the senior manager of the drop-in center of the PT Foundation. But because Lisa and Mariette were on that day occupied with AIDS presentation from the AIDS counsel, they were not able to join Huyen, Stephany, Sany and me, so Mitch told us to come back the next monday, so he could talk to everybody.

                                                                                 Fabina (Hamburg, Germany)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...